Sunday, April 30, 2006

Which is worth more-- money, or activism?

Well, I am still here in SB. I worked the last 8 days, tho on Weds or Thurs I was really not feeling well. Only made like $75 for 4-5 hours of work. I more than made up for that this weekend, and have been getting tons of signatures.

I have been trying to figure out how to get back to the bay area for several reasons: May Day, i only have enough of my medication to get thru Monday, and homesickness. I need to get back to my life- work on the site, work out at the gym, work, planting seeds and planning for my new home...working on the farm in Woodland...sigh!

Hopefully I will be able to take photos at the Santa Barbara protest on May Day.

B is like, if you don't work you will be missing an $800-1000 day! And I'm like, I need to work on Indybay!

He bought me a bike today. I guess I have to get air in the tires and try to see if I can get the derailleur to work so I can shift gears...

So much to do.

Goodnight!