Thursday, November 02, 2006

Weird dream

I had a weird dream when I was taking a nap this evening. My feet were really cold, so I think it kind of kept me from sleeping right. I remember dreaming that I was chatting on the computer with my friend Bradley. I also dreamed I was in bed, still living with my mother and my sis (tho my dad always lived there when i lived there, so that's a bit off)... and I was calling my mother to come into my room, like "Ma! Ma! MA! MA!" kind of like when i am trying to talk to z from my room when he is in any other room in the house. When I told z about it, he was like, that's from a recent Saturday Night Live skit (which it partly is- it's these really white trash guys with a Boston-type accent calling their mother from halfway across Disney World or something). I think it's also from this "Family Guy" episode where Stewie, kept trying to get his mother's attention in the one episode where he liked her. Digging deeper... When I had my wisdom teeth out, there was this time when I had to get up to pee and needed my mother's help to get to the bathroom cuz I was on lots of drugs, and I kept calling her and she never came and I got up and fell over, so that's probably what that was about. Good thing I was in her room, since my room was kind of smaller than the one I have now. And I always had a pile of clothes that I would move back and forth between a chair, my bed, and the floor. Sigh.